Monday, July 21, 2008

Thing 23

Yahoo!! I am almost done. (OK, OK, I know I'm not really done learning.)

I had a really hard time deciding my most favorite and least favorite "things". If I had to pick one favorite, it would probably be "Library Thing". I am having so much fun keeping my reading list on it.

It was interesting to see that many people got stuck in the same areas that I did as well.

Seeing all that is out there emphasized that we need to work to continuously grow our bandwidth. BANDWIDTH, BANDWIDTH, BANDWIDTH.

Overall, this was a great experience. I learned a lot. I really appreciated that you offered it twice, so those of who got overwhelmed with our daily work had time to finish.

The format worked well too. I could do it from home or the office, and I could do it in small chunks of time as well. I would do it again.

It made me get onto web sites that I had been meaning to explore for ages. I was coasting a little, and it moved me (and the library) forward.

What a great way to move all Minnesota libraries forward!

1 comment:

Mollie Pherson said...

Congrats on making it to Thing 23!! Woo Hoo!!